- Software Developer
We are looking for a software developer to join our IS team. The post holder is responsible for overseeing the full software development lifecycle and delivering individually assigned projects. In this exciting role, you will work within a project team, have daily contact with the systems development manager and the database team in order to guarantee the success of the projects you are assigned to.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career as there are lot of projects running concurrently at any given point of time at the Brooke which requires the ability to adapt to new skills/tools quickly.
The key skills that will be required are:
- Experienced in web development which must have been gained within a commercial environment using Microsoft technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of producing data intensive client facing web applications.
- Fully experienced in n-tier architecture, and have developed within all 3 tiers, especially middle and UI tiers.
- Solid knowledge of the following technologies: C#, MVC, ASP.NET, OOPS, LINQ, T-SQL, Ajax, JQuery, HTML, CSS and SQL Server 2008.
- Some exposure to CRM systems, mobile development (Xamarin) and Azure Cloud infrastructure would be advantageous.
- Exposure to full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), and familiar with iterative development methodologies.