Are you a professional and experienced Database Developer/Analyst, who enjoys working and communicating with colleagues, from both technical and non-technical disciplines? Do you want to play a key and visible role in the database design and implementation function in a leading international animal/equine welfare charity, which also positively contributes to local communities?
As part of The Brooke’s CRM programme’s roadmap to improve existing, or implement new effective, processes, tools and ways of working with supporter data, for the charity’s professional fundraising and communications department; the role will provide the design and implementation of a data warehouse in support of the data analytics and BI functions to achieve tactical and strategic organizational objectives.
The Database team therefore now needs a highly professional and experienced Developer/Analyst; to report to, and work closely with, the Strategic Process Manager.
You will have a track record of successful design, implementation and maintenance of SQL databases; have also demonstrated excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to translate complex technical scenarios in simple business terms.
- To successfully deliver in this role you will either be qualified in, or possess equivalent working experience of:Use of T-SQL to an advanced level.
- Experience of managing fundraising/Care Customer Relationship management database.
- Experience of process mapping technical solutions including SQL stored procedures, views, triggers and functions.
- Proven experience of working with complex database structures and dependencies.
- excellent collaboration and communication skills when working with varied stakeholder audiences
- a strong commitment to customer service delivery
- Agile business analysis within project teams (creation of user stories etc.)